Les Tourtereaux - holiday gite for 6Les Tourtereaux is a magnificent traditional stone house, built in the 1800s and has been renovated to the highest standard to provide authentic accommodation for groups and couples alike.This spacious gite is ideally situated to take in the extensive grounds of Domaine de Juliette to the South.
This gite is extremely well equipped with all modern appliances and just to add to the touch of romance a four poster canopied bed can be found in the master bedroom!
The fully equipped kitchen is on the left as you enter the property, with the wood burner, couches/TV/DVD to the right, and a separate dining table area all within this large salon area - not forgetting a broad-band internet /WiFi connection too.
Plenty of storage is included, with sleeping for a further 3 guests in the second bedroom as well as a rear French door exit to the pool/walled garden area. An additional single bed can be provided if necessary and easily included within the master bedroom upon request for no extra charge.
The vast pergola frames the front of the holiday gite, providing shade
and a wonderful setting for dining alfresco with unspoilt views.
If of course you don't fancy dining al fresco on the terrace, then relax in your unique rustic dining area which is actually a part of the old barn. A truly memorable place to relax and share stories over dinner.
Sleeps up to 6 people
- Large salon with original beams and oak fireplace and contemporary, fully equipped kitchen. Gas hobs, electric fan oven, microwave, fridge/freezer. Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1, Huge master bedroom with beams and oak fireplace; boasting king size 4 poster bed, and optional single bed. French doors leading to large verandah.
- Bedroom 2, double bed and single bed with private terrace and patio doors.
- 32" colour TV with UK channels, HiFi, internet network access, selection of books and games
- Bathroom facilities include, Shower room, with luxury shower, sink and separate W/C; the shower is double sized and luxurious with multiple jets,lights and even a radio!
"Domaine de Juliette, is simply a wonderful discovery, superbly comfortable bed, and incredible shower, so welcome after a long journey. So tranquil and
quiet, we enjoyed many evenings just sitting on our veranda enjoying a glass or 2 of wine."
John and Delia Wilde, Spain 08
Les Petits Tourtereaux
Les Petits Tourtereaux, which sleeps a further 2, if required can be rented in conjunction with Les Tourtereaux to provide extended accommodation sleeping up to 8 in total. Ideal for larger groups or families in which grandma and granddad need a little tranquility at the end of the day!
The studio is light and spacious, perfectly designed to be private from the larger gite accommodation. It includes a fully equipped kitchen and luxury bathroom suite, comprising large bath and Jacuzzi shower. French doors and a picture window provide this romantic suite with views through fig trees, woodland glade and overlooking countryside as far as the eye can see.